We are very pleased to be able to share with you this report from the team in Uganda about the Loud Hailers.
We are very grateful to write our field report following a visit to assess the performance of our Loud Hailers in Imvepi and Kerwa Sub-County Yumbe District. The report details the achievements, Challenges and Way forward.
The Loud Hailers have helped the community in the spreading news of the Word of God, health awareness, community teachings and local announcements.
Below are the major achievements:
• NGO partners bring their programmes, works or announcement to the loud hailers to be passed out
• Lost items within the camps can be brought for announcement and it will be easily found
• Education and Agriculture teaching/awareness takes place all the time to educate people on the modern ways of farming by our Saving Group facilitators
• They have helped create a peaceful co-existence with the host community by sharing and working together with the refugees.
• Many people have been saved through hearing the Gospel sermons
• Prayer and counselling sessions for those who are traumatized and those who have marital problems at their homes within the community have been facilitated through this system
Our Loud Hailers have done great work in our community and changed the lives of people and is the voice of change in the community. We are looking forward to the repair and maintenance of all the Loud Hailers and we extend our request to you for new wireless microphones, recording devices and training of volunteers on communication and presentation skills.
God Bless you all