In January Caroline Lamb, CRESS Founder and CEO took out a kind donation of £30 which was given to the Mothers Union. Perhaps a small amount to us but such an amazing gift to them.
The provided Caroline with a full report on the spending, which we share below.
MOTHER’S UNION REPORT FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF PRAYER BOOKS
Thank you so much for the support you send in January 2018.we are really sorry for the Delay, because of the situation in our displacement areas that make the report for the money you send not to be implemented in time as we want. We received 30 sterling pounds from Caroline and were exchanged in to Ugandan shillings amounting 150.000 shillings. Therefore, we decided to buy prayer books totalling to 30 books each one at 5000 Ugandan shillings. And distributed to three Archdeaconries
- Liwolo Archdeaconry
- Kala Archdeaconry
- Bori Archdeaconry
- All the mother ,s union were extremely excited
- They were happy, that the program will build them spiritually
- They said, it will also build their relationship in their families.
- They are lacking bible of bible studies.
- Lacking uniforms for mothers union
- Lack of transport to visit the mothers, in the displacement areas
- Lack of trainings for the mothers union
- Request for more funds to support the mother’s union activities.
- There is also request for more funds to support mother’s union trainings.
- More prayers for the people of south Sudan
We really want to appreciate you so much for the wonderful things you have done to the mother unions of Liwolo Area Diocese. May the God continue to bless you abundantly!! As you continue and motivates the mothers union in this diocese